Used Car Auction Purchase Guidelines
- Discussing requirements of the car before auction bidding.
- Discuss the condition of the vehicle by translating auction sheet before purchase.
- Inspect the car at the auction stock-yard before purchase.
- Bidding of the car selected and agreed up.
- Documentation, in-land transportation and shipment of the vehicle to the designated country.
- Handing over all the necessary documents to buyer after confirmation of payment.
※Please reach out to our staff if you change your mind after depositing service fee, we will refund your money in full.
Just to give you a general idea, please refer to the table below to calculate your service fee according to the vehicle you have in mind.
|Rank||Amount||Service Fee $||Service Fee ¥|
- If for any reason cancelation is made after the car has been purchased, depending on the auction houses cancelation charges are different. These charges range from 50,000 JPY to 100,000 JPY. Cancelation charges may also depend on the total value of vehicle.
- We do not charge any commission on cancelation. But if there are any other cost incurred including in-land transportation or shipment costs, we will be forced to invoice the buyer.
- The cancelation fee must be paid in within 7 working days. In case of failure the the Service Fee will be ceased.
※Please reach out to staff to find a suitable solution in the case of cancelation after purchase.
- After a successful bid we will issue the invoice next day.
- 70% of the remaining amount of the vehicle must be paid within 2 Working days of Invoice issuance date.
- Our staff will discuss the shipping plan/schedule after receiving payment and will hand-over the vehicle to shipping authority.
- B/L will be released and all the necessary documents for customs clearance at the import port will be handed over.
Japan Wheels pride itself on having a vast network of shipping lines. This ensures us to provide the best cost-effective solution to our customers. Please refer to the in-coterms below that can give you a general idea of cost calculation according to your needs.
- FOB’ = Buying Price + Service Charges
- C&F’ = Buying Price + Service Charges + Freight
- CIF’ = Buying Price + Service Charges + Freight + Insurance
- DDP = Door to Door service – Inclusive of all the above + Customs clearance and local transportation in the destination country.
※Please talk to our staff for more details.