How to Buy
1. Vehicle Selection: Choose the desired vehicle from either Japan wheel’s inventory or through a customized request in Japan or source it through Japan Wheels’ network in Japan.
2. Payment: Make payment for the vehicle to Japan Wheels’ designated beneficiaries in Japan in accordance with Japan Wheels’ payment policy.
3. Documentation: Japan Wheels will handle all necessary documentation for export, including the export declaration and bill of lading.
4. Shipping: Japan Wheels will arrange for the shipment of the vehicle from Japan to your country through its network of international logistics providers.
5. Customs Clearance: Japan Wheels will handle customs clearance in the UK, including the payment of any applicable duties, taxes, and fees.
6. Delivery: Japan Wheels will arrange for delivery of the vehicle to the customer.
7. Post-Delivery Support: Japan Wheels will provide support to the customer in the event of any issues with the vehicle, including any necessary follow-up with customs or logistics providers.
This process flow is a general guide, and actual steps may vary depending on the specific requirements of the customer and the destination country. Japan Wheels will provide detailed information and guidance throughout the process to ensure a smooth and efficient export experience for the customer.
Qualities of a Japanese car:
Japanese cars are known for their exceptional quality, durability, and reliability. They are designed with advanced technology, innovative engineering, and sleek styling. Japanese car manufacturers such as Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, and Subaru have a strong reputation for producing reliable, fuel-efficient vehicles that offer a comfortable and convenient driving experience. Many Japanese cars are equipped with cutting-edge features such as advanced safety systems, infotainment systems, and hybrid powertrains. Japanese cars are also popular for their affordability and low maintenance costs, making them an attractive option for consumers around the world. Whether you’re looking for a compact city car, a spacious family vehicle, or a high-performance sports car, you’re likely to find a Japanese car that meets your needs.
Countries that drives on the left and use Japanese cars are as follows;
- United Kingdom
- Indian sub-continent
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Hong Kong (Special
- Administrative Region of
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the
- The Bahamas
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
Every country has its own specific rules with regards to vehicle imports. Please check with the proper authorities about the rules in your country before ordering.
Please find regulations on imports for some of the countries listed below;